Natural Mattress Matters is the leading natural sleep store when it comes to affordable non toxic mattresses. NNM store is free from petrol-based synthetic foams, synthetic latex foams, “eco” soy foams, memory foam, mixed synthetic latex, gels, and toxic chemical flame retardants. All our natural mattresses have been test for VOC’s by the highest and most credible institute Oeko-Tek. We carry the highest certifications in the industry for our high quality mattresses.
You are most likely buy organic foods at Whole Foods, you exercise regularly and you probably avoid being around cigarette smoke, but is your bedroom toxic? Perhaps to be more direct, are you sleeping on a toxic mattress? Many people are not aware that the toxic flame retardant chemicals are in mattresses and over time can be a significant source of toxic exposure.
It is no surprise that chemical flame retardants have been associated with regular headaches, cancer, skin irritation, obesity, learning and memory deficit, infertility, heart, lung, kidney damage, and developmental brain disorders.
Could the fire protection barrier be possibly the most dangerous part of your mattress? Beds are required by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to meet flammability standards. Brand name mattress manufacturers made a choice to use cheap chemicals to meet the compliance standards.
Below you will find a sample of what the mattresses were treated with for flame retardant chemicals materials.
Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs)
Needless to say, most parents are concerned about their children. Majority of babies and children send about 10 hours a day sleeping. Studies show that babies/children in the US have higher levels of PBDEs compared to adults. The worst part of it all is that these chemicals have not helped a great part in stopping the fires.
Finding a non toxic mattress
With endless options of online companies and fake reviews it is easy to be tricked into cheap mattresses claiming to be healthy and non toxic.
Let us help you avoid getting bamboozled…
What kind of mattresses to look for
- Certified Organic Mattresses
- Natural Latex Mattresses (100%)
- 100% Talalay Latex Mattresses
- Certified Organic Dunlop Mattresses (100%)
Four key elements for a Non Toxic Mattress
- Organic/Natural Wool (untreated)
- 100% Organic/Natural Latex (produced using sap of the rubber tree) is more secure than latex mixes, which may contain petrochemical based polyurethane. By 100% we mean 94% and above.
- Organic cotton (developed in untreated soil, without pesticides) can be utilized for batting or bedding wrapping.
- Third-Party Certifications – Trusted Certifications
Non Toxic Mattress – Certifications to look for:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – Sets limits for VOC discharges, such as formaldehyde. In addition, test for any unsafe chemicals.
- GOLS (for Latex)
- GOTS (for Textiles)
Why Natural Mattress Matters?
1. SEE OUR PRODUCTS & PRICES… We guarantee the best prices and products available anywhere, and our price match guarantee can’t be found anywhere else. You will sleep better knowing that you purchased the healthiest, most luxurious, and most durable products available at Natural Mattress Matters. No pushy sales games at our Natural Sleep Store – we aim to educate rather than sell. We want you to be well-equipped to make an informed decision. Our testimonials page shows that we aim to make your shopping experience to be comfortable and personal.
Natural sleep starts with certified organic and all natural bedding.
Affordable Non Toxic Mattresses
At Natural Mattress Matters, our mission is to provide you with the highest quality, third-party certified, non-toxic sleep products such as, mattresses (organic mattress, latex mattress, natural mattress, cotton beds, wool beds), organic sofa, loveseats, armchairs, platform beds, beds, foundations, and much more that can help you create the healthy sleep sanctuary you deserve.
Call us during regular business hours and a trained mattress specialist will guide you step by step on your purchase. We’ll listen to your comfort needs then help you decide which model is best for you. Having serviced thousand of clients we take our time and explain all the details. Our priority is to get you a good solid night of sleep. That is why we believe in educating our safe mattress family customers and we never push for sales. We know how important and getting a refreshing night of sleep is. And we know it takes time, we encourage multiple phone calls or visits.
Have we answered your questions? If not, give us a call at (770) 495-5005.
We ship everywhere and serve Atlanta, Georgia, Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Tennessee, Birmingham, Montgomery, and Alabama, providing the best quality, value, & service for…call for pricing and delivery/shipping information.